We had the November 2021 meeting of the Lucan, Palmerstown and North Clondalkin Area Committee meeting this week. There was a pretty heavy agenda, but here are some items I thought might be of interest:
- The long-promised bins on Collinstown Road will be installed over the next few weeks, including one at the entrance of Collinstown Park
- We continue to get a quarterly update on progress in Balgaddy, including on roof repairs and installation of new lights
- We were presented with an update on Tree Maintenance for the coming year – works will take place in Mount Andrew, Woodfarm Acres and Larkfield, among others
- Outstanding repairs to Lucan footpaths from the 2020 programme which I have been pursuing for over a year will begin next week, at Liffey Terrace, Ballyowen Lane and Larkfield
- I joined with my fellow Palmerstown Councillors to call on the Council to do much more to support Palmerstown Tidy Towns with delivering previously committed public realm and roads projects.
The full agenda is here. If you’d like to know more, get in touch.